View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:38 am

Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Michael Tsarion 

In this video, Michael Tsarion is wearing a necklace with an upside-down crucifix emblem on it. It is a common symbol used in Satanism. Michael Tsarion is a Satanist dis-info agent and he is rubbing it in our faces. Hope this helps people who were not aware of this.

Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:14 pm
Profile WWW

All of us are Satanist Disinfo agents.
Satan is the ego.

Good luck on the war,
:twisted: :love:

Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:38 pm
Profile WWW

look again ocarina_boy, that's definately not a cross of any sort... more like an uppercase I.

don't know what it is, probably an acient irish/druidic symbol, Tsarion is a student of astro-theology. So say he is a Rosicrucian, that wouldn't necessarily make him a disinfo agent, just someone wanting to have access to certain occult knowledge.

Anyway, so called 'satanists' are mostly lower level, disillusioned fundementalist christians, compartmentalized servants of the Illuminati, people involved in sexual programming and child rape.

Tsarion knows what a inverted cross necklace looks like, he sent the following photo to Henrik Palmgren of red ice creations.
Attachment:
ccinvcross.JPG
ccinvcross.JPG [ 41.67 KiB | Viewed 2487 times ]

http://www.redicecreations.com/winterwo ... cross.html

"It's not what you look at that matters. It's what you see." - Henry David Thoreau.

Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:29 pm
Profile WWW

Here is a documentary showing us that Michael Tsarion has many holes in his research and that perhaps he is working for the Illuminati. The video does not attack him personally.

Also, this video tells us that MT revolted against this documentary, in an amazingly childish way.

Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:21 am
Profile WWW

regarding the 2012 info the debunker video talked about, I don't know exactly what he or Tsarion thinks is going to happen. Like I said before the Mayan end date has come and gone, Dec. 21st, 2010.

Lindsay Williams has been saying that the dollar is going to crash by late 2012. It will also bee the 99h anniversary of the Federal Reserve, some people have speculated that the Federal Reserve only has a 100 year charter.

"It's not what you look at that matters. It's what you see." - Henry David Thoreau.

Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:57 pm
Profile WWW

MT plays pretty fast and loose with etymology sometimes... or else he listens to others who do. Fascinating chap though!

Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:08 pm

what a shitty thread

Attachments:
Bill-Hicks--Revelations-standup.jpg
Bill-Hicks--Revelations-standup.jpg [ 32.66 KiB | Viewed 2387 times ]
Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:35 am
Profile WWW

Shitty thread? Please explain. If you think Michael Tsarion is not a dis-info agent or luciferian or whatever please enlighten me I would love to be proven wrong. And what about those Bill Hicks photo's? Are you telling me Bill Hicks was a satanist as well? Orrrr damn!!! Is there anyone in the 'truth movement' who ISN'T a satanistor occulstist?

Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:28 am
Profile WWW

Kent Daniel Bentkowski and Rik Clay were the the real McCoy.

Tsarion has good info about hidden symbolism in the media and corporate logos, he does present valuable information. Human being are never perfect, he writes books to earn a living, so take everything he says with a grain of salt.

Always judge a man by his fruits.

“Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.” - Gautama Siddharta

Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:19 pm
Profile WWW

jho wrote:
Kent Daniel Bentkowski and Rik Clay were the the real McCoy.

Tsarion has good info about hidden symbolism in the media and corporate logos, he does present valuable information. Human being are never perfect, he writes books to earn a living, so take everything he says with a grain of salt.

Always judge a man by his fruits.

“Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.” - Gautama Siddharta

Thank you your time. I have a suspicion that I am a right-brain prisoner. It's hard for me to sift though infomation and know if it is false or true. Or maybe I'm just a dumb-ass. I feel like a child caught in the middle of the truth movement and conspiracy. I forever seek people to tell me the ways of things. I'm reluctant to dump all my trust in anyone though. I need help from people to guide me to truth. People say aliens exist and are active on this planet. The Christians say they are not aliens, but demonic spirits. Other's will say it's all a hoax. So which is it? I'm so confused and I need guidance, like alot of people I guess, or perhaps I simply do not possess the intelligence required to discern the truth and wade through all the bullshit. Any help sent my way is greatly appreciated, indeed. I cannot offer you anything, except that I will listen to what you have to say and not let my ego get in the way. I will listen.

Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:23 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next