View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:14 pm

Reply to topic  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next
 Super Bowl 46 and the Virgin of the Merovingian Bloodline 
Site Admin

This is something I've been meaning to post for awhile now, but I often have trouble getting my inspiration into a series of words that flow well....

so here is what I have so far, I believe that this thread/post will see some over lap to the Moon/DNA thread (and probably a bunch more)

Super Bowl 46

Super Bowl 46 is to be held in Indianapolis, Indiana. Indiana has been mentioned plenty of times as resonating In Diana, could refer to the Moon (see Moon/DNA thread) or to Princess Diana and her offspring, that were in Diana.

In the above logo my mind sees a Fleur De Lis and a Bee, which brings to mind New Orleans and the Saints and Hornets

pardon my drawing skills but here is how I see the fleur de lis, Indianapolis is the band that always seems to be on the design of the Fleur de lis

Attachment:
fleur de lis.jpg
fleur de lis.jpg [ 23.04 KiB | Viewed 5731 times ]

the New Orleans connection makes sense, since the Indianapolis Omegas (I mean Colts) played in super bowl 44 against the New Orleans Fleur de lis (I mean Saints) just two years ago

so two super bowls connecting the Fleur de Lis and Omega....I was yet omega time back in SB 44, but maybe now...?

and now this year Indianapolis is hosting, is this a Message is it Omega time, Omega is also the official time keeper of the Olympic games...

Quote:
In the Middle Ages the symbols of lily and fleur-de-lis (lis is French for "lily") overlapped considerably in religious art. Michel Pastoureau, the historian, says that until about 1300 they were found in depictions of Jesus, but gradually they took on Marian symbolism and were associated with the Song of Solomon's "lily among thorns" (lilium inter spinas), understood as a reference to Mary.

Other scripture and religious literature in which the lily symbolizes purity and chastity also helped establish the flower as an iconographic attribute of the Virgin.

In medieval England, from the mid-12th century, a noblewoman's seal often showed the lady with a fleur-de-lis, drawing on the Marian connotations of "female virtue and spirituality". Images of Mary holding the flower first appeared in the 11th century on coins issued by cathedrals dedicated to her, and next on the seals of cathedral chapters, starting with Notre Dame de Paris in 1146. A standard portrayal was of Mary carrying the flower in her right hand, just as she is shown in that church's Virgin of Paris statue (with lily), and in the centre of the stained glass rose window (with fleur-de-lis sceptre) above its main entrance.

The flowers may be "simple fleurons, sometimes garden lilies, sometimes genuine heraldic fleurs-de-lis". As attributes of the Madonna, they are often seen in pictures of the Annunciation, notably in those of Sandro Botticelli and Filippo Lippi. Lippi also uses both flowers in other related contexts: for instance, in his Madonna in the Forest.
The three petals of the heraldic design reflect a widespread association with the Holy Trinity, with the band on the bottom symbolizing Mary. The tradition says that without Mary you can not understand the Trinity since it was she who bore The Son. a tradition going back to 14th century France, added onto the earlier belief that they also represented faith, wisdom and chivalry.

~ wiki ~

Notice the mention of the Virgin and the Madonna.

Madonna, the singer of "Like a Virgin" is Performing at this years Half Time show. Her New album is called M.D.N.A. (would the M be for Mary?) this also connects back to the continuation of Diana's bloodline through William, As it has been speculated that Diana was a carrier of the Merovingian (Jesus Mary Magdalene ) blood line.

from grailcode.net
Quote:

"FROM ANTIQUITY TO ANTICHRIST: THE BRITISH ROYAL SECRET EXPOSED
Two Royal Families in Great Britain have claimed of them to be descendants of the Royal House of David, a Bloodline which supposedly produced many of the ruling Houses of Europe today, including the British Monarchy and current ruling House of Windsor. The other family important to this lineage is the Scottish House of Stuart (Spencer), whose most infamous descendant was the late Princess Diana. While there is discrepancy as to whether or not the Windsor claims to the Throne of England are legitimate (being descendants of the Germanic House of Saxe-Coburg-Gotha), most agree that the Stuart lineage are not only the rightful heirs to the Throne of England (and Scotland), yet also to the Throne of David, and Israel itself.

In light of this, it was therefore of paramount importance that the Windsor's seek out a 'Virgin' of the Merovingian Bloodline to marry into, in effect, to finally legitimize their long held Occult power and authority claimed of them being descendants of Crusader Godfrey de Bouillon, who was given the honor of the Kingdom and declared "King of Jerusalem" in 1099, as well as creating what they see would be a unique Christ descendant from such a union of their draconic lineages that would forever legitimize their tight grasp on the British Monarchy.

Therefore this intriguing and most infamous of arranged marriages between Charles and Grail Princess Diana was not hatched solely by the Windsor's themselves, it was of far more ancient design and connected to the Knights Templar. Interestingly enough, six months after the Royal Wedding, while Diana was already three months pregnant, came the release of Holy Blood Holy Grail in which the three authors made the shocking claim of the secret of the Knights Templar. This 'secret' being propagated to the world in 1982 contained the genealogical record of the Davidic Bloodline passing thru Christ and His descendants to became the Frankish Merovingian Kings, a secret which curiously became the foundation for the modern Occult itself, connected to their prophecy about the birth of a future Antichrist King."

Throne of David, King Of Jerusalem...

Interesting because I also see a Star of David in the Super Bowl Logo.
Attachment:
stardave.jpg
stardave.jpg [ 19.76 KiB | Viewed 5731 times ]

Quote:
Fleur de Lis, Priory of Sion

"The Prieuré de Sion, translated from French as Priory of Sion, is a name given to multiple groups, both real and fictitious. The most controversial is a fringe fraternal organisation, founded and dissolved in France in 1956 by Pierre Plantard. In the 1960s, Plantard created a fictitious history for that organisation, describing it as a secret society founded by Godfrey of Bouillon on Mount Zion in the Kingdom of Jerusalem in 1099, conflating it with a genuine historical monastic order, the Abbey of Our Lady of Mount Zion, which is devoted to installing a secret bloodline of the Merovingian dynasty on the thrones of France and the rest of Europe. This myth was expanded upon and popularised by the 1982 pseudohistorical book The Holy Blood and the Holy Grail and later claimed as factual in the preface of the 2003 conspiracy fiction novel The Da Vinci Code."
in the Priory of Sion Mythos the group trace their lineage back to Godfrey De Bouliion

Here is the kicker

the fleur de lis is known as the devils flower/flower of light the flower of Iblis... etc..
Quote:
"Flower of light" symbolism has sometimes been understood from the archaic variant fleur-de-luce (see Latin lux, luc- = "light")

where is this years Super Bowl??? It is at the Lucas Oil Stadium

Quote:
*leuk- "brightness", Latin verb lucere "to shine"), and is a cognate of name Lucas. Another etymology proposed is a derivation from Etruscan Lauchum (or Lauchme) meaning "king", which however was transferred into Latin as Lucumo.””

Lucas
" The name Luke is derived from ancient Greek meaning 'Light'. It also sounds like the Italian word for light, 'Luce'.

Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:04 pm

Honestly I dont see the Fleur-delis in the Superbowl logo, but i would have to say the Star of David is there.

Good Diana/Madonna superbowl connection though, this has been rattling around in my head ever since she was announced. But the kicker is just like the last few years "they" are releasing a TV series (within the surrounding weeks) that symbolically ties to the Superbowl and this year we get Marilyn (Mary) Monroe the day after.

Attachment:
SmashNBC.jpg
SmashNBC.jpg [ 36.91 KiB | Viewed 5712 times ]

Diana is a precursor goddess to Mary who is the Madonna.

Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:47 am

Also M.D.N.A is obviously a play on the drug MDMA aka Ecstasy. (No cover art yet though, as the name was just released today 1/12)

Then Madonna also is releasing a film entitled W.E on Feb 3rd, in which she wrote, produced and directed. The film revolves around a British King (Edward 8) who abdicated the throne to marry an American women.

Attachment:
WE_film_poster.jpg
WE_film_poster.jpg [ 38.29 KiB | Viewed 5709 times ]

Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:06 am

I've been pushed more to the idea of the Super Bowl being more 'Alien' in Nature, Goro's pointed out for years NFL = Nephilim...

So why not have the ultimate 2012 Super bowl, NFL/Nephilim Sync'd.

In Genesis 6:1-4 the "sons of God" are captivated by the beauty of the "daughters of men." They subsequently marry them and produce an offspring of giants known as the Nephilim. Genesis goes on to say that these Nephilim were "mighty men" and "men of renown."

NY Giants Also have the nick name Big Blue. Blue Blood (Royalty)

Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:19 am

If it's In-Diana...

I feel like we're touching upon a subject that shouldn't be touched upon.

Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:28 am

xix wrote:
If it's In-Diana...

I feel like we're touching upon a subject that shouldn't be touched upon.

lol

Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:39 am

"The film revolves around a British King (Edward 8) who abdicated the throne to marry an American women."

Attachment:
WE_film_poster.jpg
WE_film_poster.jpg [ 38.29 KiB | Viewed 5702 times ]

A king to abdicate a Throne implys a fallen angel/God or Alien that comes down to have relations with a human, like the Nephilim storyline.

Another name for the Ophinim (a group of angels) is throne.

On the cover the 'dark haired' female is wearing Blue (in A Blue sea, the subconscious/dreamworld/Moon), she's of blue blood after being impregenated by the king.

Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:46 am
Site Admin

sugar bowl/super bowl/rose bowl
Quote:
For example, Bessie Smith sang: "I want a little sugar in my bowl." It is clear that on one level she is referring to a sugar bowl, but the second or hidden meaning refers to her female genitalia; the sugar is a man's semen.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double_entendre

I need a little sugar in my bowl,
I need a little hot dog, on my roll

—Bessie Smith

Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:45 pm

I was watching a youtube video last night called "Hollow Earth Strange photos" and this morning I kept having a dream to remind myself of the C-shapes I saw on the video. Your picture with Hornets reminded me of it.

Attachment:
new_orleans_hornets_mascot-9933.jpg
new_orleans_hornets_mascot-9933.jpg [ 26.18 KiB | Viewed 5656 times ]

Attachment:
3.jpg
3.jpg [ 51.8 KiB | Viewed 5656 times ]

The last two summers when i made a ghetto swimming pool, I always had Hornets come by and take drinks and fly and then come back. One time, one time I saw me a black hornet.

Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:22 am
Site Admin

@OM, I understand not seeing the fleur de lis, but I saw it and it was my push to post this, so I have to run with it. it might not be as easy to see as the hexagram but I still see it.

This post was inspired by a pm I received as well as the acceleration blog,

first we have the cruise liner disaster
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-16558910

the name of the town where it went aground id Giglio, and Giglio means lily (fleur de lis).

Giglio is in Tuscany, check out the flag, it is Pegasus, but look at the tail, it is making the Omega symbol, horse omega...hmmm just like the Indianapolis colts logo.....

the omega sybol is somewhat new, until 1995 it was not there

the name of the ship is the costa Concordia

Costa means coast, and it means Rib, (rib might mean something) but it is as a name that I find it interesting.... "as a boy's name is a variant of Constantine (Latin) and Costas (Greek), and the meaning of Costa is "constant, steadfast"

and Concordia means Harmony named after the greek goddess of harmony and peace.

so reading the name we see that Constant harmony/peace has sunk.....

Madonna and the lily....

Quote:
Madonna Lilies in art and culture

The Madonna lily is often described as being the basis of the fleur de lis, though the shape of this stylised flower more strongly resembles that of a flag iris.

Madonna lilies are depicted on wall paintings at the Minoan palace of Knossos.

The Madonna Lily symbolizes purity for Roman Catholics. Medieval depictions of the Blessed Virgin Mary often show her holding these flowers.

There are translations of the Bible that identify the Hebrew word Shoshannah as 'lily' in Song of Songs ("As the lily among thorns, so is my love among the daughters." Song of Songs 2:2 (KJV)), not as a rose as is customary to translate. For example, Abraham ibn Ezra describes it as a white flower, which has a good fragrance, and has a six-petal flower and six stamens. But its identity is uncertain, because it does not fit with the description as "the lily of the valleys", because mostly it grows in the mountains.[clarification needed]

In King Solomon's Temple there were designs of Madonna lilies on the columns and the brazen Sea (Laver).

Madonna lily is six sided
http://aronbengilad.blogspot.com/2009/0 ... an-65.html

The blurring of lily and rose brings to mind the Rose bowl (mentioned in the Moon/DNA thread, which I have said will see much overlap with this thread thanks to Madonna)

Xix, and Lite mentioned the Christmas fire that Killed Madonna Badger's family,... the Badgers were in the Rose Bowl and one of Madonna Badgers children was named Lily

just wanted to get that out I have a bit more, but it is unorganized so it will have to wait....

Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:23 pm
Reply to topic   [ 115 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next