View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:45 am

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Your favorite sync of the decade! 
This is the decade when synchromystcism began, really, so why not a topic like this?

Since I made this up, I get to go first...

This synch made me realize something and a lightbulb went off over my head:

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/WhosCounting/story?id=97845&page=1

Not the strangest thing of the decade (not at all!) but this is the thing that finally turned me on to this stuff. How about you?

I'd love to see a lot of input here - use pictures if you can find 'em.

Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:26 pm

This was what really got me going:

Attachment:
annie lennox.jpg
annie lennox.jpg [ 366.72 KiB | Viewed 2744 times ]

It's what got the whole Obama/Kennedy thread going.

Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:47 am
Site Admin

Some synchs changes your life..

Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:04 pm
Profile WWW

Attachment:
dnxboxtwo.jpg
dnxboxtwo.jpg [ 33.98 KiB | Viewed 2657 times ]

X-Boxes... everywhere.

Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:50 am
Profile WWW

Probably the Wu Tang/Tarot piece here.

http://polterchrist.blogspot.com/2008/0 ... cards.html

The idea was so fit that i wondered why no one had thought of it before.
Well, at least not in internet though. :-D

peace

Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:31 pm
Went and looked at the tarot card/Wu Tang post - pretty awesome!

Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:48 pm

not.goro.adachi wrote:
Went and looked at the tarot card/Wu Tang post - pretty awesome!

Actually now eye found motivation to update the video.
Has been unavailable for a while.

Thank you.

peace

Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:13 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
This capacity to make connections is an ability to edit together images and experiences into something meaningful, to see the hidden correspondences between diverse things, a capacity that is not unlike Walter Benjamin's notion of 'involuntary memory'. (8) Montage, for Kluge, which is certainly not equivalent to the editing of the filmstrip, occurs between the film and the spectator, and within the spectator's own mind.

The passage above is from the article, "Sense of the Cinema" by Michelle Langford, on Alexander Kluge.

I ran into Kluge at MOMA [Museum of Modern Art], December 9th 2004, through propinquity, and I later attended his reading at the Goethe-Institut New York.

The movie was "The Blind Director" and the book he sold was "The Devil's Blindspot." [abridged English edition of stories, German title: "Die Lücke, die der Teufel läßt." Babelfish translation: "The Gap, the one the Devil Leaves"]

Attachment:
devilsblindspot copy.jpg
devilsblindspot copy.jpg [ 89.67 KiB | Viewed 2547 times ]

(This EYE will sync to the "Eye of Sauron" and the Star at the Mouth of the Fish, at the foot of the Aquarius constellation? the connections recently found by "Young Archetype.")

Attachment:
eyeofsauronwithmountdoo.jpg
eyeofsauronwithmountdoo.jpg [ 11.34 KiB | Viewed 2390 times ]

Attachment:
hal9000.jpg
hal9000.jpg [ 9.7 KiB | Viewed 2390 times ]

The "Devil's Blindspot" is the "Eye of the Needle" chance, so it has the "Time tunnel" or "Stargateway" nuance.

Central to Kluge's philosophy is the notion of "serendipity!" - how so much can turn upon small moments, and minute change.. Kluge always has a woman at the center of his narrative. The lead character is always a hero-ess and a woman.

I meant to go see some cowboy movie[?] but came the wrong time.

Running him to him was probably my favorite sync. His birthday is February 14, 1932.

My room-mate, Esther, is doing work with theater and performance under a very similar philosophical theory as Kluge ["Kluge" means "intelligence" in German].

He believes by tiny changes, there could be a ripple affect, [through the dimensions of time] and things could come out all right at the end.

I thought about this on the One-One-2010 day, when I worked with a skein of yarn - rolling it into a ball. As you follow the thread all the tangles release themselves. Every one that was done, is undone. By going toward the smoothness, all kinds of events and actions take place. It's to do with dimensionality. Finally, the cords are loosed.

I thought of the song, "Season of the Witch" ... "You've got to pick up every stitch."

The ball of thread looked like the Copenhagen Logo:

I spoke to Esther today about "acupressure" = through tiny pressure points the whole system can be changed.

There are a lot of syncs to choose from. This next is my second favorite:

This is probably not even a "sync." It's just queer and therefore amusing, even though, bottom line, it's not to laugh at. This is a "REAL unreality." rather than a "True Hallucination," [cf "True Hallucinations" by Terence Mckenna]

Real Unreality
Image of the alleged "plane crash" of Flight 93.

Attachment:
911shanksville640.jpg
911shanksville640.jpg [ 120.88 KiB | Viewed 2563 times ]

Not A...TRUE Hallucination

Attachment:
th.jpg
th.jpg [ 57.03 KiB | Viewed 2562 times ]

But a Real mis-direction and lie. Right in your face. The "funny" part is just that it is so bold and no one catchs it. Hardly. That is the miracle of the Success of mind-control for the past ten years on this subject ("9/11").

Quote:
As Kurt Vonnegut said to me [at the very poorly attended anti-war rally @ the UN plaza - which I am just told by the organizer was the first anti-Iraq War demonstration in the World]:

Quote:
First Protest at UN
Posner Speaking UN Protest

[]On September 12, 2002, Louis Posner helped organize the first protest in the United States against the Iraq War at the UN, along with singer songwriter Patti Smith and professors Mark Crispin Miller and Todd Gitlin, former President of the anti-Vietnam War Students for a Democratic Society, where President George W. Bush was speaking before the UN General Assembly to advocate his plans to wage war against Iraq.

Attachment:
kvantiwar.jpg
kvantiwar.jpg [ 47.54 KiB | Viewed 2507 times ]

Quote:
"This society has perfected the art of mind control. Here I am. And all I can think about is "Who killed Chandra Levy?"

Attachment:
ChandraLevy_1.jpg
ChandraLevy_1.jpg [ 103.58 KiB | Viewed 2504 times ]

(BTW: "Chandra" means "Moon" in Sanskrt. It's a woman's name. "Somanath" /+"Lord of Soma" is the male's name, meaning the same. Among others.)

Neither "Real Unreality" nor "True Hallucination" is back-ass. Both straightforward, for what they are.

John Lear, accomplished pilot, believes there was a screw-up in the plot and a loose end was tied-up poorly, by the Shanksville ruse, in the last hours.

No plane parts. no body parts. no luggage , not one piece of identifiable parts to the alleged jet plane which is made up of millions of numbered parts. The alleged voice recorder [wrong model] was found a day or two later sitting smack plumb in the middle of the crater.

Hoodwinked @ Shanksville by "Killtown" for the rundown on the planting of the wrong voice recorder.

I listened to the interview excepted on the YouTube clip, with David Lynch, director of "Mullhulland Dr" and of the 2007 moving picture "Inland Empire: A Woman in Trouble " , ," on 12 -3 - 2006, and shown on Dutch Television, a short time after viewing the film.

Attachment:
inland_empire.jpg
inland_empire.jpg [ 64.61 KiB | Viewed 2562 times ]

"Inland Empire," Surreal Rabbit Family; excerpts from Lynch's "Rabbits" project are incorporated into that movie.

Attachment:
81_jpg.jpg
81_jpg.jpg [ 18.08 KiB | Viewed 2560 times ]

Lynch is awarded the "Golden Lion" for Lifetime Achievement @ Cannes Festival in 2006, when he presented 'Inland Empire."

At 60, he was the youngest person to receive the award.

"Inland Empire," I saw in Manhattan at Lincoln Center, with Nico, at a showing with Lynch in a box seat, October 8th 2006. [8 - 8 - 8 ].

The movies features RABBITS prominently. Otherwise, you have to be someone skilled in meditation [as Lynch himself is, longstanding member of the TM cult] in order to sit through the show comfortably.][/size] It was long. Nico gave him a standing ovation.

Soon after, in December, Lynch gave this interview on Dutch TV:

Go the 4:56 to hear the relevant portion.

Quote:
"Um Um, it's not so much what they say um, you know, it's the things that make you look at what you thought you saw, in a different light."

haha

Attachment:
lynch copy.jpg
lynch copy.jpg [ 29.05 KiB | Viewed 2563 times ]

The sync here for me was how, when the director describes the alleged crash site at Shanksville PA, [the government eventually just said that the "airplane" disappeared into the ground. Since the ground was said to be an old quarry and "soft," [?!], though still begging the question of why the pieces and alleged body parts were not dug out. People accept this! As if.]

Lynch sounded as though he were describing a vision out of one of his own movies.

Quote:
"And in Pennsylvania, there's just a hole in the ground."

Anyway, the distinction between a David Lynch movie and actual reality became blurred. It was as though the peculiar American reality, as it is, was too much even for David Lynch:

Quote:
"It's too Big."

Perhaps we are living in a David Lynch movie. He is meditating us, as with the story of the Rshi and the horse sacrifice, in the scripture traditionally attributed to "Dattatreya," which I excerpted @ the link above (from the text called "Tripura Rahasya" - or, in English, "The Mystery of the Goddess of the Three Cities.")

And here is a sync image from Nico, he posted today. An image that must've been taken in the years, 1999 to 2001.

Attachment:
nicotwinsedit.jpg
nicotwinsedit.jpg [ 87.69 KiB | Viewed 2527 times ]

He titled it "NicoMysticism, Overshadowing the Towers"

Last edited by pegcarter on Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:09 am, edited 59 times in total.

Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:50 am
Profile WWW

Neda :love: (like ephisians 1:18, I like to think she "opened the eyes of our hearts".

At least mine LOL :ganja:

Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:05 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

I neglected to include, just realized, that David Lynch did a TV show called "Twin Peaks" which is the only show I've ever followed in my adult life [long time ago now, in the first part of the 90's.]

Attachment:
twinpeaks799480.jpg
twinpeaks799480.jpg [ 104.03 KiB | Viewed 2472 times ]

It was a mystery story, that I learned later, had it's mystery "solution" formed by David Lynch's trust in synchronistic patterns.

Quote:
Character history

The impetus for the series "Twin Peaks" was the mystery of who killed Laura Palmer. When production began on the pilot, series creators David Lynch and Mark Frost had decided that the murderer would be revealed as Leland Palmer, Laura's father. During the filming of a scene in the pilot taking place in Laura's room, Frank Silva, a set dresser, accidentally trapped himself in the room prior to filming by inadvertantly moving a dresser in front of the door. Lynch had an image of Silva stuck in the room and thought that it could fit into the series somewhere, and told Silva that he would like for him to be in the series. Lynch had Silva crouch at the foot of Laura's bed and look through the bars of the footboard, as if he were "trapped" behind them, and filmed it, then had Silva leave the room and filmed the empty room; after reviewing the footage, Lynch liked the presence that Silva brought to the scene and decided that he would put him somewhere in the series. [1] Later that day, a scene was being filmed in which Laura Palmer's mother experiences a vision which frightens her; at the time, the script did not indicate what Mrs. Palmer had seen to frighten her. Lynch was pleased with how the scene turned out, but a crew member informed him that it would have to be re-shot, because a mirror in the scene had inadvertently picked up someone's reflection. When Lynch asked who it was, the crew member replied that it had been Frank Silva. Lynch considered this a "happy accident," and decided at that point that the unnamed character to be played by Silva would be revealed as Laura Palmer's true killer.[1]

The "Laura Palmer" fictional murder mystery of the "girl next door" parallels the "Chandra Levy" Mass Media promoted mystery which mesmerized the U.S.A. public the summer before the false-flag staged terror events of Fall 2001, mentioned above.

Kurt Vonnegut obliquely mentioned that: Media Propagandizing through emotional distraction by way of centering and promotion a victim story to me, at the first anti-Iraq War rally, which took place at the UN Plaza New York City september 12, 2002.

The Media attention on the victims of "9/11" has served to distract the public from focusing upon the bogus official narrative.

Attachment:
chandra_levy_0224.jpg
chandra_levy_0224.jpg [ 51.98 KiB | Viewed 2472 times ]

Real Victim, [likely exploited after her murder], Chandra Levy

Attachment:
Laura_Palmer_1.JPG
Laura_Palmer_1.JPG [ 89.33 KiB | Viewed 2471 times ]

Fictional Victim, used as "McGuffin," in Tele-Soap Opera, "Twin Peaks," "Laura Palmer."

Isn't the Mass Media is able to get you obsessed with fictional characters and even feel strong emotion for them?

And this can translate to Media "characters" with roles [unknown actually] in the actual world of statecraft? For instance, "Everyone was sad" when Ronald Reagan died, but did nay of those millions actually know him?

So the Real and the Fictional are "Twinned?"

And this "Twin Peaks" meme corresponds to Aspetta's recent post on the Twin Peaks volcanos in the "O" Thread

And Too, t0 the thread, where the fight broke out, which introduces the news that there are Two new active volcanos. One in Columbia, South America and the other in the Congo, Africa.

Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:15 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next