View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:33 am

Reply to topic  [ 222 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 23  Next
 Personal Syncs 
Site Admin

Kitty Carlyle was a regular on one of those shows and she appears to have been murdered

She was a prominent TV personality who was on to the "lies" of the Warren Commission, at the time, and swore she'd get to the bottom and uncover it. And died soon after.

"To Tell The Truth" Funny.

If you ever come to NYC you could watch , for 10 dollars - (I know, a lot compared with YouTube,) old shows at the Museum of Radio and TV.

I looked up Phyllis Diller there and found Phyllis Diller at the Playboy Club.

I tried to find the shooting of Oswald - which was on live TV.

Phyllis Diller was the only woman, or original woman comic, allowed in the "Rat Pack" a men's celebrity circle.

There were not many woman comics on TV, or much in the movies either, at that time.

I found a bit betwwen Martha Rae and Charlie Chaplin on YouTube which was very great.

That was from a movie, though.

Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:15 pm
Profile WWW
Thanks pegcarter, for your response.

I think you may be confusing Kitty Carlisle (Too Tell the Truth panelist) with Dorothy Kilgallen (What's My Line panelist.)

Just this past week I have done extensive research on the What's My Line panelists and found out that it is vey possible that Kilgallen was murdered -- she had just had an extensive interview with Jack Ruby and had told friends she was about to 'blow the lid off' the whole thing. Days after, she was murdered.

Carlisle died of conjestive heart failure 4 years ago.

The What's My Line show is very entertaining, however, if you listen to an interview with Bennett Cerf done sometime in the early 1970's (available on YouTube), you wil find that the panel often knew who the mystery guests were before they ever showed up. It's also apparent to me (with the luxury of watching almost 300 non-commercial segments in 2 weeks) that -at least- Bennett Cerf was aware of who 80% of the guests were beforehand - or that he was really, really, really, really, really clever. Some of his guesses are way too accurate for such odd jobs as were often presented on the show.

I found out during my research of the show that he got in big trouble somewhere around 1970 because his publishing school was pretty much a racket. It was exposed by a reporter very much like Dorothy Kilgallen, whom he very much disliked, according to the interview I heard on YouTube.

Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:38 pm
Site Admin

Sorry about that. You got it right! Good Job!
Best,
M.
Disappearing Witnesses
Quote:
Dorothy Kilgallen was another reporter who died strangely and suddenly after her involvement in the Kennedy assassination. Miss Kilgallen is the only journalist who was granted a private interview with Jack Ruby after he killed Lee Harvey Oswald. Judge Joe B. Brown granted the interview during the course of the Ruby trial in Dallas--to the intense anger of the hundreds of other newspeople present.
We will not divulge exactly what Miss Kilgallen did to obtain the interview with Ruby. But Judge Brown bragged about the price paid. Only that was not the real price Miss Kilgallen paid. She gave her life for the interview. Miss Kilgallen stated that she was "going to break this case wide open."

Quote:
In 1965 Dorothy Kilgallen managed to obtain a private interview with Jack Ruby. She told friends that she had information that would "break the case wide open". Aware of what had happened to Bill Hunter and Jim Koethe, Kilgallen handed her interview notes to Florence Smith. She told friends that she had obtained information that Ruby and J. D. Tippit were friends and that David Ferrie was involved in the assassination of John F. Kennedy.

Attachment:
DorothyKilgallen.jpg
DorothyKilgallen.jpg [ 87.81 KiB | Viewed 2329 times ]

Quote:
On 8th November, 1965, Dorothy Kilgallen, was found dead in her New York apartment. She was fully dressed and sitting upright in her bed. The police reported that she had died from taking a cocktail of alcohol and barbiturates. The notes of her interview with Jack Ruby and the article she was writing on the case had disappeared.

Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:40 pm
Profile WWW

her death is at Earth´s orbital position of the Mercury Transit in 2006

Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:30 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

I will have to look closer at that, Dutch.

Yesterday 8 - 8 I had a "listening / talking" circle @ my place in Brooklyn.

James who did this very beautiful blog post - with synchromystic style images and who contributes to the Stinkromysticism site Stink Hole, h8ors, came by! My only friend with research background in what we do here I have met in "Meat Space!"

I posted this on his Facebook Wall.
Attachment:
antIMG00641condensate20c601.jpg
antIMG00641condensate20c601.jpg [ 173.39 KiB | Viewed 2294 times ]

Quote:
Thanks for stopping by! great to meet you IRL. Must come by again!

Sculpture pictured above, I caught up the street from the new "Building. 7" at the top of Park Place - same street which is the location of the disputed Moslem Mosque, so drummed up (Propaganda) on the Mass Media.

sculpture near the "Big Lie Hole" connects to Ants, and War of the World long legged mechanical drone devises of invaders.http://tinyurl.com/3xc98qx

The image above is called "Condensate of the 20.th c". and looks variously like an ant pushing a dung ball, a giant cock and ball..what else? I think it's rich. An insect Gollum.

I predicted the "Ant" resonances around the 'Big Lie Hole" before I saw this sculpture. Interesting your comment yesterday about the antique graveyard resonances.

World's most rare VW, called "Mitre," is also called the 'Ant,' in Spanish. http://tinyurl.com/2wedp8s

I connected the ANT to the sculpture up the hill from the Big Lie Hole, across the street from Brown Harriman [arhirman] April 3rd
http://tinyurl.com/2wywepg

Attachment:
ant639invert.jpg
ant639invert.jpg [ 83.73 KiB | Viewed 2292 times ]

I only found the "ANT" sculpture I imaged above: 7 / 13

Check it out if you're in that neighborhood.

More Ant Sculpture images, titled "Condensate of the 20th c."
Attachment:
ant639.jpg
ant639.jpg [ 251.7 KiB | Viewed 2294 times ]
New Building 7 @ the background. Street dead ends at it.
Attachment:
antIMG00642639.jpg
antIMG00642639.jpg [ 176.89 KiB | Viewed 2294 times ]

Attachment:
antIMG00646639.jpg
antIMG00646639.jpg [ 212.49 KiB | Viewed 2294 times ]

Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:27 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

"Condensate" refers to an unusual state of matter, of which the Bose-Einstein state of matter is one example. In that case "quantum effects become real in the macro - world" ...

The "condensate" issue came up in relation to the launch of the x-37 Military Rocket April 24th, 2010. 37 is the atomic number of Rubidium. And Rubidium was the first element to demonstrate the Bose-Einstein condensate.

If what we are allowed to know and understand in the realm of military science is anywhere close to the deception proffered in the Large State Crime arena, we are kept as in the dark as the proverbial edible fungi.

Some expert yesterday, on a Facebook thread, was explaining to the researcher the 4 types of assassinations - leaving out a obvious "bit." such as death by fast acting cancer, cancer, heart attacks by direct energy weapons, etc.

Recall that the object of the LHC is to create new of these "condensates?"
Attachment:
aew_logo.gif
aew_logo.gif [ 10.8 KiB | Viewed 2285 times ]

From the Aether Wave Theory Blog Site
Quote:
The circular infinity picture in the header is the "official" logo of AWT. It's illustrating the infinitely recursive fractal structure, formed by Kelvin-Helmholtz instability, which can be interpreted as a manifestation of dual nature of AWT, the particle-wave duality in particular (energy-matter, boson-fermion, male-female, even-odd, "ying-yang" principle) and the mechanism of space-time formation by nested condensation of waves into matter particles and vice-versa. The CFD simulation bellow illustrates this interesting phenomenon in action.

Attachment:
awtcropcircle.jpg
awtcropcircle.jpg [ 27.55 KiB | Viewed 2285 times ]
from the crop circle connector site.

Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:09 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Yesterday, August 9th:

Attachment:
888ad674rot639.jpg
888ad674rot639.jpg [ 531.98 KiB | Viewed 2265 times ]
Notice the price 8 8 8. 8 /8 was Sunday last. Interesting chart around that day.

Was at the supermarket and caught this ad while in the check out line. The light from my camera flash just hit in a coincidentally interesting spot - echoing the "flash" at the "nose -tip" of the fake animated "planes" that seem to "go off" as the "plane" just touches the image of the side of the Tower.

This "flash" appears on a few of the fake videos of the mis-directional "event"
Attachment:
4flashes.jpg
4flashes.jpg [ 10.98 KiB | Viewed 2265 times ]

Attachment:
8 8 medicine wheel  2010.jpg
8 8 medicine wheel 2010.jpg [ 167.61 KiB | Viewed 2265 times ]

And 64 or 8 x 8 was shouting out to me around the death of op 9/11 researcher, Gerard Holmgren, May 2rd.

"Red Bull" rings to the 'Bull" iconography I've run into a lot lately. WINGS & RINGS

Most recently in connecting to Catalonia, which, since it is now identified with the shore - line of the Mediterranean, could have been the "Atlantis" kingdom which was flooded in antiquity?

Attachment:
catalunya.jpg
catalunya.jpg [ 9.27 KiB | Viewed 2265 times ]

This Bull image was an image I picked out for some artwork after my initiation (Kundalini) at age 17 @ "Cottontail Ranch" - a place which still exists.
Attachment:
BullJumping.jpg
BullJumping.jpg [ 26.23 KiB | Viewed 2265 times ]

Anyone reading what I write here knows that the 'Bull" motif has collected around me, mega- style, since May 1st this year. Maybe it 'cause I'm interested in talking about the "bull" around the official story of 9/11.

The latest "Bull reference" I found important was the banning of Bull Fighting in Catalonia coupled with the notice that the soccer player, Iniesta, from "La Mancha" was responsible for a population explosion in his region of Barcelona. That was July 29th.

IN the mean time I listened to a Red Ice Creations podcast with Paul A. LaViolette:
Attachment:
paullaviolette.jpg
paullaviolette.jpg [ 6.5 KiB | Viewed 2265 times ]

LaViolette (I only heard the first half) said the wave that he expects will come in from the center of the Galaxy is likened mythologically to a Bull. He referred to the image of the Bull Ritual on the fresco @ Crete, the site of the Minoan culture (also would fit as Catalonian?) represented, for humans, the management of the crisis. The dancer flips over the Bull and is managed by those before and behind.

Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:58 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

LaViolette (the Purple - sync to the Mustard / BlueGrapeCorn entrainments around the date July 16th)

I've had two encounters with violet flowers: one with July 16th.

Attachment:
3cornflowers7172010639.jpg
3cornflowers7172010639.jpg [ 102.11 KiB | Viewed 2263 times ]

And the other was the first flower to come up of the year, which was a stray, unintended, looking a bit like a minute "passion flower," June 14th Petite Violet

Attachment:
cornflowertiny635.jpg
cornflowertiny635.jpg [ 30.51 KiB | Viewed 2263 times ]

The two purple/violet flower encounters came while the sun was traversing the constellations of Taurus and Gemini

And highlighted "the Twins" since by June 14th Taurus is almost over.

I believe the Twins motif has to do with "sight lines" Lining things up.

LaViolette says he has decoded the message in the emblems of the zodiac. There is some purpose or reason the BULL constellation is directly opposite the Sagittarius, Ophiuchus, and Scorpion.

The actual center of the galaxy takes up much more than one degree. Perhaps it's diffuse over a larger area of our Zodiac, so that part of the "story" takes up parts of all three constellations.

To point toward something far away one needs two points to line up.

Quote:
Iron sights are a system of aligned markersused to assist in the aiming of a device such as a firearm, crossbow, or telescope, and exclude the use of optics as in a scope. Iron sights are typically composed of two component sights, formed by metal blades: a rear sight mounted perpendicular to the line of sight and consisting of some form of notch (open sight) or aperture (closed sight); and a front sight that is a post, bead, or ring.

Dates of Scorpius, Ophiuchus and Sagittarius
Scorpius The Scorpion November 23 to November 29
Ophiuchus**The Serpent-holder November 30 to December 17
Sagittarius The Archer December 18 to January 18

So the 3 constellation groups which correspond to the direction of galactic center have their "day in the Sun" November 23rd through January 18th.

Last edited by pegcarter on Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:29 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

On the 6th of August, I was walking up 5th Ave on an errand and passed the ground floor of the Empire State Building (monolith, oblisk).

I noticed men with machine guns draped around the outside of their bodies so I made a point to get a picture.

Attachment:
militarymachineguns.jpg
militarymachineguns.jpg [ 47.6 KiB | Viewed 2261 times ]

These are all different croppings of one picture only. I didn't want to press my luck even though it is my right to take a photo, according to a technical interpretation of the Law. Which unfortunately you cannot expect to be followed by those who may want to harm you.

Attachment:
womachinegunscrop190601.jpg
womachinegunscrop190601.jpg [ 321.17 KiB | Viewed 2261 times ]

I previously got into some minor scuffle, trying to exercise my right to take a photograph, but resisted arrest and was let go. But if I would've walked away with the police and not clung to the pole in the subway, I would've been falsely arrested. This was around the time of the RNC events, when the Republican National convention was in New York City.

So I didn't want to press my luck. I took one other first, but it didn't save. I erased some. And then took this.
Attachment:
empirestatepanarama.jpg
empirestatepanarama.jpg [ 61.9 KiB | Viewed 2261 times ]

When I zoomed into the photo I realized that there was a resonance to what I have been saying for over the past few weeks. "Woman Power"
Attachment:
copwithmachinegun.jpg
copwithmachinegun.jpg [ 42.01 KiB | Viewed 2261 times ]

I just had a "conversation" last night, with "Swamp Yankee" from this board, and his friends on Facebook about this very issue - that is illustrated in the photo I looked at today.

Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:00 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

I just had a "conversation" last night, with "Swamp Yankee" from this board, and his friends on Facebook about this very issue -

Attachment:
writingwomen611 copy.jpg
writingwomen611 copy.jpg [ 150.28 KiB | Viewed 2260 times ]

that is illustrated in the photo I looked at today, and photographed on the 6th:
Attachment:
completeimaggeempirestateourgents639.jpg
completeimaggeempirestateourgents639.jpg [ 85.6 KiB | Viewed 2260 times ]

Check out the Checkered Top, which states "Ours Gent," "Our Gents?' I guess referring to the Military. :hippie:

Our Gent is also Argent, money or silver.
"Arg" for White or Shining# 47 Atomic Number for Silver

Silver: thought to be a Moon or metal representative of Goddess?.

Only if Moon is female and Sun is Male. But that is not always true. Wrote recently about "Mythic Ireland" where is hymn is known to the Sun as female.

Quote:
"There is good reason to suppose that the crescent form of the horseshoe links the symbol to pagan Moon goddesses of ancient Europe such as Artemis and Diana, and that the protection invoked is that of the goddess herself, or, more particularly, of her sacred vulva. As such, the horseshoe is related to other magically protective doorway-goddesses, such as the Irish sheela-na-gig, and to lunar protectresses such as the Blessed Virgin Mary, who is often shown standing on a crescent moon and placed within a vulval mandorla or vesica pisces."

Horned Moon = Bull's Horns?

Notice the machine guns are Black.

It's a nice touch showing the woman with the Pink, anti-war women color,
shocked and looking at the baby, as if to say:
"Do you believe that?"

I was recently looking at evidence about Artemis, Nature Goddess, and the likely archaic female - centric religion, which was likely disparaged, dismantled and supplanted by man's rule.
Attachment:
virgingoddess2 copy.jpg
virgingoddess2 copy.jpg [ 85.9 KiB | Viewed 2260 times ]

Last edited by pegcarter on Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:38 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:35 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 222 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 23  Next