View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:32 am

Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Target: OZ 

Another timely Fox News headline:

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2010/06/16/american-pie-star-chris-klein-dui-bust/?test=latestnews
Quote:
'American Pie' Star Chris Klein in DUI Bust

TMZ has learned Chris Klein -- who played Oz in "American Pie" -- was arrested early this morning on suspicion of DUI.

Law enforcement sources tell us a CHP officer stopped Klein on the 101 freeway in Los Angeles at 3:13 AM.

31-year-old Klein was arrested after failing a field sobriety test, we're told.

...Klein wasn't the only passenger in his car -- cops found a dog inside the vehicle.

Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:42 pm
Site Admin

not to mention the Wizard of OZ prequel that has just been announced..

Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:44 pm

Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:20 pm
Site Admin

that video is nice, wish he would have mentioned the earthquake though, to me it is what keeps this story interesting.... also just realised the date of the quake... 4/20....hmmm anything else happen on that date?

Central Scrutinizer wrote:
I have'nt followed this story in awhile but it looks like I missed plenty

but what I saw today I had to post:

A rare Earthquake hits Australia. Does this place look familiar?
Is a picture emerging?

As above, so below (three months later)
Attachment:
oz5.jpg

Quote:
It should if you have been following the unexplained strange symbols appearing on
Australian weather radar since January 15th just over three months ago. The first
strange ring reported to me and that started my research was near Kalgoorlie-
Boulder in West Australia, at the same location as today’s Earthquake.

Today’s rare quake does raise the obvious question: Is it part of the radar story or
is it ‘The’ story? And of course they may be totally unconnected.

After three months research into the radar symbols (called by Australian Media
‘Digital-age Equivalent to crop circles')The Bureau of Meteorology who own and run
most of the radar stations could only say that the mysterious patterns were
unexplained interferences and that they were trying to resolve 'the problem’.

It might be noteworthy that the most extraordinary of the patterns that followed,
appeared on the east coast which overlooks what has also become a very active
seismic area. Reports received just yesterday that authorities are preparing to
evacuate thousands as Volcano Gaua becomes dangerous to the NE of Australia,
out in the Pacific Ocean.
Again, so little is known about the cause of the radar ‘interference signals’ or the
now obvious dramatic increase in Earth changes that one can only make intelligent
but informed speculations. We should look at all the data and not be afraid to think
outside the box. Are these changes a result of Solar activity or is the sun itself
being influenced by something greater in the Galaxy or even beyond
?

Could the source of the dramatic changes be created much closer to home? Many
top level scientists, some of them whistle blowers and even high level politicians
who got a sniff of the military industrial complex, believe these folks would do what
ever it takes to create weapons to achieve their dark agenda's. My personal
observations of recent years on this planet permits me to believe this might be
true. They are prepared to lie us into conflicts we can see and touch are
unnecessary and manufactured and I doubt very much they would stop at using
nature herself if they could get it to work for them. Turning on a logistically placed
Volcano or two or turning off a weather system or two could well be the new
weapons of choice. That is a nightmare thought I know and not one that I wish to
focus but we have to be real. Some folks among us are evil.

more here: http://www.colinandrews.net/2012-EarthC ... ralia.html

and if you want to stsart at the beginning star here;
http://www.colinandrews.net/Cloud-Radar ... -0116.html

Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:36 pm
Not OZ but Texas/Oklahoma...I took this screengrab yesterday; it shows alot of the same anomalies as the Australian radars...

Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:04 am
Site Admin

hmmm...I wonder if this phenomenon has something to do with Pine Gap?

The following is about Pine Gap in Australia. I have tried to shorten it so the key points are evident. For full article go here:

http://www.examiner.com/exopolitics-in- ... -australia

Quote:
Pine Gap’s “official” (public sources) profile

Very little is known from official sources about the staffing, facilities, operations, and layout of the secret underground U.S. base at Pine Gap, Australia.

One description states, "Pine Gap" is the commonly used name for a satellite tracking station some 18 kilometres south-west of the town of Alice Springs in the centre of Australia which is operated by both Australia and the United States...
The description continues, “In 1999, with the Australian Government refusing to give details ...
United States government personnel at Pine Gap “are believed to be mostly from the National Security Agency and subordinate service-associated agencies as well as the Central Intelligence Agency.”

Both the Central Intelligence Agency and the National Security Agency have been demonstrated to have extraterrestrial-related operations, as documented in the case of Mars (CIA) and the Moon (NSA).

Reasons why Pine Gap appears to be an underground human-extraterrestrial liaison facility operated by the U.S. government under the Pine Gap treaty with Australia

The human-extraterrestrial underground liaison facility clandestinely operated by the U.S. government at Pine Gap, Australia under the Pine Gap treaty and the ANZUS treaty appears to be a singular barrier to public disclosure of the extraterrestrial and UFO presence by the U.S. government at this time.

... been strategically designed as a principal platform for clandestine, supra-national space operations by a black budget fleet in concert with specific extraterrestrial civilizations.

Teleportation from the U.S. mainland to underground extraterrestrial facility at Pine Gap base

Command Sgt. Major Bob Dean relates testimony about the existence of an underground teleportation facility from Nevada to the extraterrestrial facility at the underground base at Pine Gap, Australia. ...
BD[Bob Dean]: .... One of them is that deep underground facility outside of Las Vegas where this Air Force Colonel friend of mine went through one door in Nevada, and in two minutes, he was in Pine Gap, Australia.

Now, that kind of secrecy, that technology that allows that to happen, stuns people. Do you mean that we’ve done that? We’ve got that? We can do things like that? What have they been keeping from us?
BR [Bill Ryan (Project Camelot)]: .... One of them was the reality of the star gate, the portal, the wormhole, the jump room, the network so that you could one moment be in Area 51, the next moment in Pine Gap. ...

BD [Bob Dean]: I..., but what most people have no understanding of is that underground at Pine Gap is one of the largest extraterrestrial facilities on the planet! Our remote viewers have been looking in on that place for years and years and years.

-- but that facility in Australia at Pine Gap apparently is an extraterrestrial R & R center. And people say: What do you mean, R & R? It’s a military term meaning rest and relaxation.

HAARP induced genocide may be orchestrated at secret U.S. underground ET/UFO Pine Gap base
The Purpose Of Pine Gap

“There are at least ten top secret American facilities in Australia with the so called 'Joint defence Space Research Facility' at Pine Gap outside Alice Springs being classified as the most important. ...

“The main reasons for Pine Gap being situated where it is are proximity to the Pacific and Indian Oceans and Asia, it's Southern hemispheric window to outer space, it's-position on the earth's surface in relation to other important areas situated on the planet, its isolation and the fact it is situated in an area of low electromagnetic radiation. ...

"Construction work continued for several years on large underground facilities which are rumoured to extend some twelve levels below the base. Long tunnels are laid out in a pattern similar to the spokes of a wheel and extend several miles from the center of the base.

“In a deep shielded underground chamber a nuclear reactor similar in size to those used to power submarines was installed to drive large AC and DC generators. This fact has been kept secret as it was quite illegal ...

“Reportedly, extending some twenty thousand feet below the base is a bore hole containing an ultra low frequency antenna which is apparently used for secret experiments supposedly related to Nicola Tesla's resonance theories as well as low frequency communications throughout the world.

“Pine Gap's communication systems are the most sophisticated available utilising satellites, micro wave, low frequency and their own dedicated cable to the U.S.A. ...

“Pine Gap is a multi billion dollar operation of great importance to the American government. It is said that to be selected for a tour of duty there is like being elevated to the priesthood, a comment which may not be as silly as it sounds. The vast empty territory of central and South Australia has always been an area of high U.F.O. activity. ...
Extraterrestrial/UFO sightings around Pine Gap

The 1996 Pine Gap report sets out a number of UFO and extraterrestrial-related sightings around Pine Gap.
“The witnesses were shocked by what they had seen as it seemed obvious there was human co-operation with extraterrestrials. It also seemed strange to them that ...

Pine Gap report’s conclusions regarding the security of Earth

The 1996 Pine Gap report states that a military alliance was made between the U.S., Russia, and other Earthling nations and two specific extraterrestrial civilizations to defend the Earth against a threatened invasion from another extraterrestrial civilization.

The 1996 Pine Gap report states, “In return for our governments giving the groups a free hand to exploit the planet and human race, and as far as possible keep their presence a secret, they would provide the technical know how to prevent further major wars and stop any other interested extraterrestrials from invading the planet.”

The 1996 Pine Gap report continues, “It has been said with some authority that they are the brains behind SDI the extension of which is the HAARP (High Frequency Active Aural Research Programme) system which is aimed at creating an electromagnetic shield around the world to prevent an attack from outer space. ...

No references were provided in the 1996 Pine Gap report for these summary statements as to the identity of the extraterrestrial civilizations allegedly involved in a threatened invasion of or in the alleged defense of Earth....
What are the implications of the secret U.S. Pine Gap underground base for ET/UFO disclosure?

1. Whistleblower evidence – There is credible whistleblower (former Command Sgt. Major Bob Dean; former DOD scientist Arthur Neumann) evidence that Pine Gap is a major underground human-extraterrestrial liaison base, operated by both U.S. military-intelligence personnel, as well as extraterrestrial personnel.

2. ANZUS and Pine Gap treaty and ET disclosure – The ANZUS and Pine Gap treaties make both the U.S. and Australia parties to the secret underground base at Pine Gap, thus presenting a major strategic and practical barrier to the U.S. government (or the Australian governmment if it is aware of the ET presence) from disclosing the extraterrestrial presence at ...

Public efforts for extraterrestrial and UFO disclosure by the U.S. government must focus on the secret underground base at Pine Gap as a priority.

3. HAARP and the ethics of any extraterrestrials at Pine Gap – Although the Pine Gap report maintains that HAARP was developed primarily as an anti-extraterrestrial weapon, the scientific fact is that in recent years the major application of HAARP has been as a space-based environmental weapon of mass destruction against the human population. As set out in a series of science-based reports and radio programs at peaceinspace.org, HAARP has been used as a weapon of mass destruction against the human population in the following applications.

A. HAARP-induced acts of Environmental/Scalar Warfare

Haiti earthquake (January 12, 2010) – U.S. HAARP seismic weapon triggered Haiti earthquake. (Read summary and listen to radio interview).

B. HAARP-induced acts of Environmental/Scalar Warfare

U.S. HAARP environmental weapon triggered the following catastrophes (Read summaries and listen to radio interviews - Part 1 and Part 2)

* Kobe, Japan Earthquake of 1995

* Sumatra Earthquake & Tsunami of Dec. 26, 2006

* 2 NASA Shuttle Disasters

* Katrina Hurricane of 2005

* Black Sea Event of 2007

* Niigata Earthquake (Japan) 2007

* Myanmar Cyclone - May 3, 2008

* China Earthquake - May 12, 2008

C. HAARP & its role in the False Flag Operation of September 11, 2001, which launched a worldwide war of aggression and domestic police state worldwide. (Click here to read summary and listen to radio program.)
4. HAARP & Extraterrestrials - The Pine Gap base is a major HAARP operational center. If the extraterrestrial contingent at the secret underground U.S. base is in any way involved in the command and control of these HAARP environmental weapon of mass destruction attacks upon the human population, then these extraterrestrials can be classified as unethical and manipulative (and hostile) to the human population. ...

5. Pine Gap and the governance of Earth - The 1996 Pine Gap reports indicates that Australia has been prepared as a “refuge” for a supra-national power elite in concert with these extraterrestrial civilizations, in the event of “catastrophic events” on Earth. Yet, by the evidence it would appear that the U.S. government, ..., are acting to systematically harm and depopulate the human population.

...These parties are in fact committing war crimes, crimes against humanity and genocide under the Fourth Geneva Convention and Articles 6 and 7 of the Rome Statute of the International Court through their use of environmental weapons of mass destruction such as HAARP.

6. Pine Gap & Our human community – Our human community, as protected under the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, must now legally demand ...

comment:
But whether or not you believe in these ET claims, the US IS using clandestine technology here in Oz, and at Pine Gap in particular. The data about underground levels, a hidden reactor, deeply implanted antennae and 'UFO' activity are verified by numerous sources.
See newilluminati.blog-city.com/index.cfm?search=pine+gap
and
newilluminati.blog-city.com/index.cfm?search=cosmic+conspiracy
and
newilluminati.blog-city.com/haarp__the_militarys_pandoras_box.htm
by Aaron Farquhar 6 months ago

Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:12 pm
Aug 28, 2010

The one in Georgia is right over me :shock:

Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:52 am
Site Admin

as far as "Target: Oz" ? Wasn't OZ "the great and terrible" a machine, faking a Wizard?

Attachment:
oz.jpg
oz.jpg [ 12.18 KiB | Viewed 1401 times ]

Who was exposed (Obvious: Even, or especially, to a DOG!)

Attachment:
toto-exposes-oz1.jpg
toto-exposes-oz1.jpg [ 15.91 KiB | Viewed 1401 times ]

Attachment:
wizard639.jpg
wizard639.jpg [ 48.7 KiB | Viewed 1401 times ]
A Con Man?!

Lite wrote:
hmmm...I wonder if this phenomenon has something to do with Pine Gap?

The following is about Pine Gap in Australia. I have tried to shorten it so the key points are evident. For full article go here:

http://www.examiner.com/exopolitics-in- ... -australia

[]
by Aaron Farquhar 6 months ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weIRM37iuuE

i need the youtube address to see it on my handheld - if it's available that way. My computer is "overclocking" and I still haven't gotten it repaired.

Saw bits of "WIZ" wth Michael Jackson as the scarecrow last night at a friends. It was on the TV in the background.
Attachment:
Michael-Jackson-The-Wiz-Sealed-86004.jpg
Michael-Jackson-The-Wiz-Sealed-86004.jpg [ 18.41 KiB | Viewed 1406 times ]

Apparently Philip K. Dick had the head of the cyorg made of him, after his death, lost [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philip_K._Dick]

"Airline worker misplaced the head," just as the brain of Michael Jackson was separated from his body and not buried with it.

Attachment:
andr-190.jpg
andr-190.jpg [ 4.29 KiB | Viewed 1406 times ]
Philip K Dick's Android.

Attachment:
Philip_K_Dick_android_head2.jpg
Philip_K_Dick_android_head2.jpg [ 4.2 KiB | Viewed 1406 times ]
Philip K. Dick Android project

Michael Jackson and JFK were both associated with corpses missing the brain.
Attachment:
MichaelJackson_wiz5.jpg
MichaelJackson_wiz5.jpg [ 9.44 KiB | Viewed 1406 times ]

This was brought up on the recent 'This Is It" IsIs link by AllSignsPointToGod THE LOST WORLDS OF 2001: MONOLITH(IS IS IT)

Attachment:
jacksondoubleyod.jpg
jacksondoubleyod.jpg [ 8.12 KiB | Viewed 1404 times ]
I believe the double "yod" as seen through the view of Rik Clay's sync universe, would indicted the male gene code. Y Y is the combination which will create a male. The XX's are female.

Of course the doube Yod, Double - V , or Double - U, can all represent "W", which is similar to a Shin, as pointed out previously on this Forum.

Nix - On used it as his brand.

Nix (Negate, veto, prohibit)
ON......OZ

Dick = Male. Missing head?

Dick Nixon, Philip Dick....Dick called the thinly veiled NIXON, in "Radio Albemuth" F.F.F. 666 or Ferris F. Fremont

Perhaps the male ego needs to constantly be fed? But if, as the "Wizard" tells you - what you need is already there.......

Attachment:
isisitjacsdon.jpg
isisitjacsdon.jpg [ 5.23 KiB | Viewed 1404 times ]
note the "S IS" in the background.

Here Jackson is pointing, like Christopher Columbus statue in Barcalona Ferdinand and Isabella, patron of "Colon," Mr. Colony, "Columbus" the white dove who gave Christianity to the "New World."

Attachment:
barcalonamonumentcolon.jpg
barcalonamonumentcolon.jpg [ 11.15 KiB | Viewed 1404 times ]

Attachment:
Michael-Jackson-This-Is-It-premiere.jpg
Michael-Jackson-This-Is-It-premiere.jpg [ 20.26 KiB | Viewed 1404 times ]

I am reading "Radio Free Albemuth" by P.K.D. and I realize this, last novel, is non-fiction and describes his actual experiences and his theories about them.

Attachment:
rfa.jpg
rfa.jpg [ 10.38 KiB | Viewed 1401 times ]
It's a synch - link book for me. Mega. And is now a movie,

Unfortunately although it was finished in 2008 and had been getting rave reviews by festival goers. It cannot get a distributor. Still looking for distribution. With Alanis Morissette. Must blow the whistle a little too loudly on the control of TV and the Music biz by peeps interested in Nixing messages. Guess Alanis Morissette should know.

Philip K. Dick Teams Up With Alanis Morissette To Save The World

Alan[t]is Morris - ette?
Attachment:
radio-free-albemuth-on-set-.jpg
radio-free-albemuth-on-set-.jpg [ 23.19 KiB | Viewed 1396 times ]
Link to Morris dancers.

And parallel vocalist - songwriters, Jim and Van

Last edited by pegcarter on Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:27 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:51 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

This is "Target Oz" because Frank L. Baum was targeted for his political beliefs. He was an artist who was targeted and who wrote "The Wizard of OZ"

Later his work was incorporated in the technology to create mind - control slaves. His work was mis-used.

OZ - people's true desires, is the TARGET.

People are conned and tricked out of their birthright, by a fake OZ, man behind the curtain, loser, hater, who has to ue echnology to "WOW" his subjects.

"Wizard of Oz" is a metaphor for actual political control.

A few connections:

Wizard of Oz writer, Frank L. Baum, was a "pinko" or socialist. He coded a message into the book about mega-frauds and "spirituality." He cared about human rights and the genocide of the Native Americans. And about the rights of Women.

Attachment:
baum.jpg
baum.jpg [ 8.24 KiB | Viewed 1400 times ]

He had to write in coded form.

The MK-Ultra architects used his book - since they need a book which actually has truth in it in order to get their hooks in people.

Mr. Magoo was created by Millard Kaufman, who was blacklisted as a "Commie" for his political views. Mr. Mcgoo was supposed to be a right - wing insane hater-style personality. Also a coded political message - subversive.
Attachment:
mrmcgoo.jpg
mrmcgoo.jpg [ 17.27 KiB | Viewed 1400 times ]

The concept was taken from the creator and changed.

Many creative and political artists were "blacklisted" for being a "communist" i.e. Socialist, and had their careers ruined.

Mr. Magoo morphed into a bumbler, from his start as a hater:
Attachment:
Mr Magoo 2.jpg
Mr Magoo 2.jpg [ 11.08 KiB | Viewed 1400 times ]

Attachment:
glenn-beck-tin-foil-hat-thumb1.jpg
glenn-beck-tin-foil-hat-thumb1.jpg [ 32.55 KiB | Viewed 1399 times ]

Attachment:
mcgoohappy.jpg
mcgoohappy.jpg [ 4.04 KiB | Viewed 1400 times ]

Attachment:
mrmgooshriner.jpg
mrmgooshriner.jpg [ 4 KiB | Viewed 1400 times ]
Mr Magoo as a Shriner.
Attachment:
magoo.jpg
magoo.jpg [ 16.88 KiB | Viewed 1400 times ]

IsIs Isis 9 - 19 9 - 19 9 and 1

The Wizard Of AWAZ Baum's connection to the Theosophical Society.

Joseph Losey was another artist who was run out of town for his politics - As was Charlie Chaplin.

Losey's last movie in Hollywood featured the best acting skill of John Drew Barrymore, in "The Big Night"
Attachment:
johndrew.png
johndrew.png [ 405.74 KiB | Viewed 1400 times ]
This was a political movie. The entire Losey oeuvre is worth watching. Especially on a big screen, if you can obtain it. John Drew Barrymore fathered Drew Barrymore. If you can watch Joseph Losey's work, made in Europe, with the screenplays by Harold Pinter: "The Servant" "The Accident" and one other...I would not miss those.

Political stuff was expunged from Hollywood. Even tinges. So folks have learned, reflexively, to stay away from the material.

(And on that note I just received notificaton from YouTube that my video on Edna Cintron, by Rosalee Grable aka the Webfiary, using a bootleg track of Jimi Hendrix, was taken down after a complaint. And they are threatening my account.

The vid got 50K + hits, lots of postiive comments and some hater comments. It really angered people who don't want anyone to look at the reality around the 9/11 false flag. And think it's wrong to talk about. LOL

Hey, there is a copy of it still on Disclose TV)

"Radio Free Albemuth" treats the censorship of the music industry. Lyrics are important since they will influence people, especially with repitition.

Michael Jackson, may have been murdered for what he intended for his lyrics.
Philip K. Dick, used by Hollywood after he died. His material has made over 700 million $ made into movies, yet while Dick was alive he couldn't make a living.
Losey: career aborted for his political beliefs.

Al - bemuth
Al - Behamuth

The radio station Dick tunes in to is "Behmuth" the land creature of the End Times, the Monster. Al - "The"
Attachment:
Behemoth-Leviathan.sm.jpg
Behemoth-Leviathan.sm.jpg [ 110.85 KiB | Viewed 1399 times ]

Attachment:
behmuthleviathan.jpg
behmuthleviathan.jpg [ 14.06 KiB | Viewed 1399 times ]

Last edited by pegcarter on Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:36 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:17 pm
Profile WWW
Not sure how a weather-related thread got turned into a 911 thread? :)

Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:27 pm
Reply to topic   [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next