View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:50 pm

Reply to topic  [ 624 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 63  Next
 SandyHook Shooting 
Site Admin

if you haven't seen DKR yet this is a kind of spoiler but..........

the film is really about the rise of Robin, as revealed in the final scenes.....

great work everyone!

Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:43 am

]
Substance D7 wrote:
metallica - enter sandman song is alluding to pedophilia
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD-E-LDc384

this is a bit of a macabre synch..... i had made some beatles connections already on the last page about the school bus/yellow submarine. and the song No Reply/Sandy Dennis/Honey(character she played in a film with Elizabeth Taylor) also Paul McCartney played with Nirvana on 12/12/12 for Hurricane Sandy Relief concert. Paul is former beatles.....

well here is a rather macabre Beatles/Metallica/Blood synch from the band Beatallica(they mash beatles with metallica but play in a metallica style)

Beatallica - All You Need Is Blood

yes that was pretty macabre of me to post this song i this thread.. oh well. ;-)

if u need a good laugh now, check out this song by the same band:

Beatallica - Thing That Should not LET IT BE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lz1PtyYCrZQ
lyrics are hilarious....the orginal metallica version isbased on HP lovecraft folklore.

Beatallica - Ktulu (He's So Heavy)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JA973_PSNP4

Their song "Blackened in the USSR" is probly the best one

ok i got a bit off track there... the next post i make will be a bit more relevant.

:ganja:

Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:22 am

Central Scrutinizer wrote:
also forgot to mention earlier that catwoman is Selena Kyle, Selene is a moon goddess ala Diana, Celene Dion had Twins around the time of Due Date....

Yeah, and Selene interchangeable with Isis.

Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:00 am

Adam Lanza
Making the guns with his hands.

Lanza=Lanzer=Landser

this is something occultscience just pointed out in a video.

this is the video(a bit of vulgar language used lol)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Landser_%2 ... guation%29

An article about a blog that went viral. and the blog link:
http://www2.macleans.ca/2012/12/19/re-t ... as-mother/
I am Adam Lanza’s Mother
http://thebluereview.org/i-am-adam-lanzas-mother/

Another propaganda article against survivalists this time:
Adam Lanza's mother was a 'survivalist' who stockpiled food, guns
http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/339227
Image used in article:
Seal of Saturn in background. Yellow barricade.

:teleport:

Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:36 am

Oop, CS, sorry - clocked the throat chakra mention and then forgot about it! ;-) The synchs around Sandy are amazing.
And to the Red Hood theme, here's today's Google Doodle in honour of the 200th anniversary of Grimm's Fairy Tales:

Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:56 pm

teosty wrote:
Oh yea the main character of the story is Hank Morgan... Morgan Freeman plays Fox in the batman films.

:teleport:

Morgan Freeman was also the subject of a "hoax" viral statement related to the Sandy Hook shooting.

Quote:
Morgan Freeman's rep says the actor didn't post a Facebook statement about the Sandy Hook shooting criticizing the media for making celebrities out of mass killers.

Mention of Fox News. Big bad wolf?

http://www.businessinsider.com/morgan-freeman-sandy-hook-hoax-2012-12

Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:05 pm
Site Admin

@ Carys, no worrys I was just pointing out that I had the same idea, (by the way the silent sandman still bothers me) ...hey wait a minute...Sandy Hook...SH....SHHHH...be quiet.

that Morgan Freeman "article" is interesting to me because it mentions the Portland/Clackamas shooting, and Carys mentions Fox news...remember Morgan plays Lucius Fox.

if A=1, B=2, C=3, etc...then FOX is the only English word to = 666

I mentioned this in the Super Bowl thread. and let me tell you guys this whole last years of work on the forum is really starting to come together....

Something that keeps getting me, I mentioned it on the first page, but I haven't followed up, is the fact that the Super Bowl was at Lucas field .

the fleur de lis is known as the devils flower/flower of light the flower of Iblis... etc..
Quote:
"Flower of light" symbolism has sometimes been understood from the archaic variant fleur-de-luce (see Latin lux, luc- = "light")

where is this years Super Bowl??? It is at the Lucas Oil Stadium

Quote:
*leuk- "brightness", Latin verb lucere "to shine"), and is a cognate of name Lucas. Another etymology proposed is a derivation from Etruscan Lauchum (or Lauchme) meaning "king", which however was transferred into Latin as Lucumo.””

Lucas
" The name Luke is derived from ancient Greek meaning 'Light'. It also sounds like the Italian word for light, 'Luce'.

Madonna started her career working with producer Reggie Lucas, I am surprised that Madonna didn't play part of Ray of Light.

then I read this (Deckard posted it)
Quote:
2 days later on February 8 the Duchess of Cambridge wearing Diana's/Isis' ring makes her first solo engagement at the Lucius Freud exhibition. The new Isis.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4204

Lucas/Lucius.... Isis.....

Another Lucius will hit the big screen this summer, Lucius Fox (played by Morgan Freeman) in The Dark Night Rises....

One is tempted to ad Lucifer to Lucas and Lucius.... keep in mind that in Normal A=1, B=2 numerology that Fox is the only word in english that is 666...
F=6
O=15...1+5=6
X=24...2+4=6

Batman connects to the Underworld theme as he is Rising this summer

Following the Batman Theme we find that Madonna was featured in a Batman comic right around Christmas time (2011)
Madonna pops up in Batman comic book!
http://madonnasworldcom.blogspot.com/20 ... -book.html

and she was slated to play Harley Quinn/Harlequin (the Jokers Daughter) in an abbandoned Batman film....
Quote:
Prior to the release of Batman & Robin, Mark Protosevich was commissioned by Warner Bros. to write a script for a fifth Batman film titled Batman Triumphant to be directed by Joel Schumacher. Harley Quinn was allegedly included as one of the film's three villains, opposite Scarecrow and Man-Bat. In July 2000, Protosevich confirmed Scarecrow and Quinn as the only two villains. Madonna was rumored for the role, which he had rewritten as the Joker's daughter seeking revenge, not his lover and henchgirl as portrayed in the animated series and Batman comics. Due to Batman & Robin's poor box office run, bad Internet buzz, and several negative reviews from critics, Triumphant was never made, and the film franchise went on hiatus for eight years until Batman Begins in 2005.

Batman Begins is when we first meet Lucius Fox, and Batman is played by Christian Bale who also has played Jesus, which brings us back to Madonna
Quote:
Mary, Mother of Jesus (1999) is a made-for-television Biblical film that retells the story of Jesus through the eyes of Mary, his mother. It stars Swedish Pernilla August and Melinda Kinnaman as Mary, David Threlfall as Joseph (his legal guardian, not father) and Christian Bale as Jesus. The film was produced by Eunice Kennedy Shriver. It aired on NBC.

The film emphasizes Mary's importance in Jesus's life, suggesting that his parables were inspired by stories she told him in his childhood. This, and similar details about Jesus's upbringing, cannot be confirmed, but are certainly not impossible. The resurrected Jesus also appears to his mother privately. This event is not found in the Gospels, but is probably based on an ancient Catholic tradition (not official teaching) that he appeared to her first of all people. The tradition influenced Ignatius of Loyola's Spiritual Exercises among others. The movie closes with Mary suggesting the disciples should start preaching about her son.

Bale also played another Savior, John Conner in Terminator Salvation
Quote:
erminator Salvation is a 2009 American science fiction action film directed by McG and starring Christian Bale and Sam Worthington. It is the fourth installment in the Terminator film series. In a departure from the previous installments, which were set between 1984 and 2004 and used time travel as a key plot element, Salvation is set in 2018 and focuses on the war between Skynet and humanity, with the human Resistance fighting against Skynet's killing machines. Bale portrays John Connor, a Resistance fighter and the franchise's central character,

on the set of this film Bale had a famous outburst...
Quote:
In July 2008, Bale flew into an angry tirade on the sets of Terminator Salvation, while filming in New Mexico. In February 2009, the audio recording of the incident was released. The tirade was directed at Shane Hurlbut, director of photography for the film. According to Bale, Hurlbut had, for the second time, ruined his concentration by walking onto the set during a scene. The recording is of a highly agitated Bale directing profanities at Hurlbut, threatening and belittling him, and finally threatening to quit the film if Hurlbut repeated his offence without being fired for it.

the outburst was immortalized by...
Quote:
"Bale Out: RevoLucian's Christian Bale Remix!" is a satirical dance remix by American composer Lucian Piane, also known as RevoLucian, released on February 2, 2009, to YouTube and MySpace. The piece utilizes audio from a July 2008 rant made by actor Christian Bale on the set of Terminator Salvation.

starts out mentioning light, though it can't compete with the F-word.....

Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:27 pm
Site Admin

in the Aurora Dark knight thread I mentioned this reffering to the Aurora shootings...

anyway does any one else see a pattern forming...

this is the second year in a row and almost to the day that a terrorist act was carried out on the opening day of a major Superhero film, I am reffering of course to the Norway attacks coinciding with the release of Captain America, the movie even started out with a bombing in Norway...

we looked at that event in the Templar Ice cream thread
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2295

Is it a stretch to call it a pattern now? Because we are up to 3, maybe more... I haven't looked at any other "shootings" and I know there are movies opening all the time, but these three movies all have syncs to the "real world" events that occured....

Captain America - Norway
Dark Knight - Aurora
The Hobbit - Sandy Hook

I want to update this with the addition of some Red syncs involving the villians in these films

Captain America - Norway - The Red Skull

Dark Knight - Aurora - Bane (bane makes an obvious allusion to the red hood, with his Red Helmet)

The Hobbit - Sandy Hook - Throughout The Lord of the Rings, "the Eye" (the Red Eye, the Evil Eye, the Lidless Eye, the Great Eye) is the image most often associated with Sauron.

(A flag displaying the Red Eye of Sauron (based on a design by Tolkien)
(Sauron appears in the Hobbit, as the Necromancer)...

Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:21 pm

Maybe random, but I saw Obama's pic of him with hands raised with a kid dressed as Batman. Apparently it's popular according to Yahoo.....mmmhmmm.. right.
It reminded me of Shiva. When I did a search on Shiva here on the forum Teosty's post naming Lady Shiva was a result. I had seen this post a few days ago and it popped out at me because of it relating to "episode 119" but I couldn't find much meaning (to me personally) at the time. 119 has significance to me as it is 911 backwards as well as my birthday...11/9.

I could be wrong but I think it was Time Magazine that Obama was on the cover in a Shiva pose.

Anyway, just thought I would share as it was a nice little synchronicity for me.

Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:33 pm

Dark Knight - Aurora - Bane (bane makes an obvious allusion to the red hood, with his Red Helmet)

What red helmet?

Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:50 pm
Reply to topic   [ 624 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 63  Next